[SOLVED] Speakers not working properly

danjw91

Reputable
Nov 5, 2016
So I've got Logitech speakers for my PC, 2 speakers and a subwoofer. I upgraded my PC motherboard and a new case due to ATX now. Anyway, one of my Logitech speakers seem to have stopped working, there is no sound from the right speaker but is sound from the left speaker.

The 3.5mm is plugged in correct socket, I've tried multiple things but can't get this right speaker working, and it was working on my other motherboard.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you.

Reactions: Benjamin22044
Solution
Can you try another speaker/headphones in the same socket? If they work correctly it suggests something happened to the speakers during all the change. If it still has the problem then it’s either the motherboard or software.

Benjamin22044

Great
BANNED
Aug 17, 2020
Looks like a technical issue and if you are not a pro, I would not suggest doing a dissection of the device. If it is in the warranty, you can get it repaired, or else, I think this may cost you a lot of money.

danjw91

Reputable
Nov 5, 2016
Do you have all the motherboard drivers installed? Did you reinstall Windows after changing motherboard?

Yes I did, well... When I reset to do a fresh wipe on my old system windows 10 now automatically starts installing win10 so when it come to the setup page I shut down then took apart and put new case and mobo together. After I done this and started up it didn't ask which SSD to install windows on etc like usual, it just went to the set up part of windows 10.

danjw91

Reputable
Nov 5, 2016
Looks like a technical issue and if you are not a pro, I would not suggest doing a dissection of the device. If it is in the warranty, you can get it repaired, or else, I think this may cost you a lot of money.

How has it cost me money? It hasn't cost me anything IMO. The speakers are about 3 years old so out of warranty.