[SOLVED] Speakers with Realtek driver features, video recording and sound quality

danny009

Reputable
Apr 11, 2019
If I record a video sound via OBS, will my recorded video will include driver-specific features like Loudless eq. and Equalizer? as in video sound? or viewers will always hear depends on their speaker settings regardless of my sound quality in my video? Thank you

Solution
Viewers will always hear things based on their own equalizer; however, if you use an equalizer to affect an audio clip, the viewer will hear a difference in audio with comparison to a raw, unfiltered audio sample.

For example, you have two samples. One sample is filtered through an EQ, another is not. Your friend listens to both clips and can hear the differences in the clips. If your friend has different EQ output settings, neither samples will sound the same as it does on your computer, but he will still hear the difference between the two samples.

jadenwoolworth

Reputable
Sep 24, 2017
Viewers will always hear things based on their own equalizer; however, if you use an equalizer to affect an audio clip, the viewer will hear a difference in audio with comparison to a raw, unfiltered audio sample.

For example, you have two samples. One sample is filtered through an EQ, another is not. Your friend listens to both clips and can hear the differences in the clips. If your friend has different EQ output settings, neither samples will sound the same as it does on your computer, but he will still hear the difference between the two samples.

Solution