Speakers

I have two sets of PC speakers, and two audio outputs on the back of my pc
tower. I have plugged both sets into the outputs yet i only get sound out of
the speakers in the first output, and nothing out of the secound output.
Could anybody tell me how i get sound out of both sets of speakers - so that
it is quadrophonic?

Many Thanks

Install the proper drivers for your soundcard using the installation
procedure and drivers provided by the soundcard manufacturer.

Forest_red wrote:

> I have two sets of PC speakers, and two audio outputs on the back of my pc
> tower. I have plugged both sets into the outputs yet i only get sound out of
> the speakers in the first output, and nothing out of the secound output.
> Could anybody tell me how i get sound out of both sets of speakers - so that
> it is quadrophonic?
>
> Many Thanks

peter

Hi,

First, check the speakers setting to ensure it is not set to use 2 front
speakers only.
Also make sure the sound card drivers is properly installed and ensure that
it can support 5.1 channels.

Peter