Speaking of Golden Tee

Have any of the newer ones (2001-2005) been dumped yet and are just waiting
for mame support? I do realize they still run the 2004 and 2005 in Bars so
any ideas on the 2001-2003.

Call me crazy if this is a crazy question.
MiKman

Mikman's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> Have any of the newer ones (2001-2005) been dumped yet and are just waiting
> for mame support? I do realize they still run the 2004 and 2005 in Bars so
> any ideas on the 2001-2003.
> Call me crazy if this is a crazy question.
> MiKman

Dont expect any of the newer ones in for a while, because if support is
added, it wouldnt take much to make the newer ones work (really nothing
has changed for GT in years, they just slap new graphics on it).