Specifical case needed for enclosed system

May 7, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have a problem related to my case/airflow and i need to find out a solution to keep the system breath on an enclosed space. In the pic i'm linking ( https://imgur.com/a/rCOQ0zO ) there is the hole (with measures) where my computer is now and have to stay. The problem is that behind there is not a gap or an open space for air flowing, and i need a case that allows me to set up a frontal/top flow. The cooling components that i'm using right now:
* Enermax liqmax II 120s for my i5-2500k
* 3 x Arctic F9 PWM PST
* 1 x Arctic F12 PWM PST
My gpu: rx 480 Sapphire Nitro + 8Gb (240 X 120 X 42 Dimension /mm)

What cases suit for me and how should i improve the airflow?
Sorry for my bad english language!
Thank you for all the advices!

May 7, 2018

i could but only if there is not an alternative solution. Thanks for the answer :)

How large of an are is the enclosed space? The PC WILL create heat, and there has to be something to allow for the heat to dissipate and cool. If the area is small, the heat will build up to a point where the PC will overheat. I've seen this in a closet where the PC ran 24x7.... There isn't any airflow in the closet so the heat builds up - it's like having a large PC case. - it will run fine for a while, but at some point, the pc starts drawing in warm(hot) air from the enclosed space, and it can't keep the components cool.

May 7, 2018

I wrote the space's dimensions in the pic i linked in main post, i was thinking about to drill the wood to insert more fan on the open side cause a standard case will approximately fit the space. Any suggestion or idea is really appreciated, thank you for answering me. :)