Speech Recognition

I would like to install Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred Version 8 on a PC
with XP Pro SP2 and Office 2003 Pro. Does the built in speech recognition
need to be removed or turned off to do this. Is it possible to remove or turn
it, (speech) off without affecting the handwriting recognition?

As far as I know, what you ask is not necessary but you should check the
Dragon product manual to see if it is recommended for this application.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User