Question Speed is lower than ever!

Jul 23, 2021
I was using Steam one day and tried to play Fallout 3. Suddenly, the laptop from then on had extremely poor loading speed with any browser and apparently the speed affected every device connected to the home WiFi router. Usually, the download speed is somewhere between 2~7 Mb in Steam but after Fallout 3, it went to 900~50 Kb (even from browser downloads). Note that my speedtest had around 90 Mb in download but 20 Mb in upload. When I open Chrome it barely loads the pages I normally go to and the issue is impossible to solve whether I try to change the DNS or refresh the router every device is fully affected and more critically the high-end laptop I use! I think I need a professional please.

Jul 23, 2021
Oh and when I opened Fallout 3 there is the "Program Compatibility Assistant" which says the program may not work correctly with the following written later -> "This app cannot run because it causes security or performance issues on windows... etc etc" (Usually after the first time this appeared the devices connected to the router got slowed exponentially as if there was barely any signal or strength.

Jul 23, 2021

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 21H1

I have no idea at this point what is causing my web to take a long load time or even have a download speed below a Mb...

Jul 23, 2021
I made two speedtests:

Speedtest 1 shows the wifi that wasn't affected by Fallout, Speedtest 2 shows the wifi that was affected:

-> Speedtest 2:

Ping: 97 ms

Download: 3.90 Mbps

Upload: 0.00 Mbps

-> Speedtest 1:

Ping: 133 ms

Download: 413.06 Mbps

Upload: 7.59 Mbps

However #1 is my iPhone hotspot but it still has the same speed as the #2 in download, upload you name it in any situation whether I am downloading an app from chrome it sticks in Kbps instead and does not go any more.

Also here is the link to the photos I took of the task manager you wanted: (The wifi used at the capture was #1)

View: https://rayansword10.imgur.com/all/?third_party=1

Jul 23, 2021
i49QcdG.jpg
nTpIAtf.jpg
icX1qsD.jpg

Jul 23, 2021
I just checked the WiFi again for #2 its the same in Task Manager the send and receive are almost always 0 Kbps

Oh and if the first image doesn't show I already sent it. It is one of the three images I sent and more.