Question Speed test Says 100mb/s while I can only download at a max of 14mb/s

Feb 5, 2021
I have a Intel ax 200 wireless device in my custom desktop pc and I have never been able to get more then 14mb/s whilst downloading games. Speedtest says 110mb/s and ISP says we get 150mb/s. I would like to know if there is a way i can fix this as modern games are getting way to big for me not too. There is 10 people on the network but I am using seperate router, Nobody else is on on my router. The way its setup is that the main router (that everyone else uses) is hooked up via ethernet to my linksys ea 9300 and its significantly more stable then connecting to the main router whilst the speed stays the same.
This is my first post hope I can get some help
With regards, Aicomi.

kanewolf

Titan
I have a Intel ax 200 wireless device in my custom desktop pc and I have never been able to get more then 14mb/s whilst downloading games. Speedtest says 110mb/s and ISP says we get 150mb/s. I would like to know if there is a way i can fix this as modern games are getting way to big for me not too. There is 10 people on the network but I am using seperate router, Nobody else is on on my router. The way its setup is that the main router (that everyone else uses) is hooked up via ethernet to my linksys ea 9300 and its significantly more stable then connecting to the main router whilst the speed stays the same.
This is my first post hope I can get some help
With regards, Aicomi.
First thing is speedtest is in megabits Mb and downloads are in megabytes MB. 14 * 8 (bits/ byte) == 112Mbit. That matches speedtest.