[SOLVED] SpeedFan isn't detecting 4Pin PWM Chassis Fans

R1 owner

Reputable
Apr 10, 2017
Hello dear tech enthusiasts,

I've recently build a new pc and now my speedfan is only detecting my 2 HDDs , my SSD and my GPU
And I can only control GPU Fan.

I want to able to control both CPU and Case fans with 4 pin connectors on my motherboard again, what am I doing wrong?

It seems that in BIOS those fans are on an automatic curve for temprature increase, I don't want that. Am I missing a setting?

Motherboard : MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX
Fans : Corsair SP120 4 pin

Solution
SpeedFan is great. IF you can figure it out, change the addressing, set up all the curves, figure out just which fan is on which Isa buss, responding to which sensor etc. It's a pain to set up, aggravating would be putting it mildly.

MSI Command Center is pretty much plug and play, easy enough to figure which fan is which by setting curves to 100% temporarily etc.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
SpeedFan is great. IF you can figure it out, change the addressing, set up all the curves, figure out just which fan is on which Isa buss, responding to which sensor etc. It's a pain to set up, aggravating would be putting it mildly.

MSI Command Center is pretty much plug and play, easy enough to figure which fan is which by setting curves to 100% temporarily etc.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS