Speedstream wireless network

kelly

My kids just got a Dell with XP and I connected them to our cable modem using
Speedstream wireless connections. The speedstream always worked on Windows
98 but now everytime I set up speedstream they are able to go on the web for
a short time and then windows says it does not recognize the usb and a blue
screen appears with a message about turning off cache shadowing. Then we
have to manually turn the computer off and when we start back up it says a
serious failure has occurred. Any hints on how to fix this problem?
Kelly

So turn off the cache shadowing? Tried this?
--PA