Spigen’s Making Cases That Wirelessly Send Power From Your Wall to Your Phone

s1mon7

Reputable
Oct 3, 2018
I second that. We've all been waiting for such wireless charging technologies. It's incredible to see an actual product. If this works as advertised, I would love to get it, and I would love even more if the receiver was built into the future phones. I know I'd get whichever phone supports this natively.

There is no Radiation, trust the sponsored reviews... move along, nothing to see here....Ignore all independent reviews... everything is safe, keep eating your processed food, it doesn't cause you cancer.. GMO is good for you... don't believe the independent reviews...

Low energy radiation does not cause any form of cancer according to most studies.
And ignoring studies and just thinking about it mainly hypothetically from a physical point of view (radiation interaction with cells), if it did cause some kind of problem, it wouldn't be long term. It would just be short term (like discomfort)

Remember all the research that said smoking is good for you and doesn't kill you... ;)
"It took more than 7,000 scientific studies and the death of countless smokers before the first Surgeon General’s report against smoking was released in the 1960’s"

But back then most people was heavily ignorant (compared to now) and didn't have access to the vast amount of information and research we have. We are now able to conduct independent research for these situations without the need for much money or very specialized equipment (as long as you have access to a university and are allowed to do research in there).

So, different times.

So are mobile phones good or bad for us? Do they cause tumours? :)

Nov 7, 2019
Wow! Never expected to find a tinfoil hat user in a page such as Tom's Hardware.

Do you also believe the Earth is flat and that the government controls earthquakes?