Spigen's iPhone 5 Screen Protector Made to Fit Longer Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

eternalkp

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
who cares about specs? no matter how fast the spec are, it's limitted by the super boring and dull iOS.
I am so tired of my iphone4
samsung should sue apple for coming out with a widescreen

whiteodian

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
[citation][nom]eternalkp[/nom]samsung should sue apple for coming out with a widescreen[/citation]But it's long and skinny. I don't know. I just don't know why they didn't increase the overall size of the screen. It doesn't seem appealing to me the way it is designed.

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
Yay! Today I get to exchange my iPhone 4S for a the Samsung Galaxy S3! Can't wait to use a real phone again! The iPhone 5 looks like a candy bar. :p

HenrikG

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2005
Seriously, one day left. Stop caring. Just be patient people. This consumeristic mentality that everyone has it unhealthy.

halcyon

Splendid
Dec 4, 2004
Its going to be thinner with a longer screen. Yippy, I mean is that really important? Now, if it has 2x the battery life as well and is 3x faster I'll be impressed. Otherwise...meh.

house70

Splendid
"According to its website, the iPhone 5 Glas.t screen protector is not compatible with previous-gen iPhones like the 4S and 4, which further suggests the new device's screen size will be completely different."
Not so; a pair of scissors will work wonders in making this fit.
I have to admit, I have never encountered a screen protector that costs almost 30 bucks. This must be the most stupidly expensive accessory so far for a device that has not even been launched yet.

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
Can it be drop?Water resistant? The new Sony Xperia Acro S, V seems to be a much better choice.

Nothing beat taking ur phone to swimming and take photo shot at bikini.

halcyon

Splendid
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]Tomfreak[/nom]Can it be drop?Water resistant? The new Sony Xperia Acro S, V seems to be a much better choice.Nothing beat taking ur phone to swimming and take photo shot at bikini.[/citation]
Keeping my phone looking absolutely brand-spanking-new beats that. I've seen a bikini before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS