Question Spilled Thermal Paste

Oct 10, 2019
Just clean it off with some rubbing alcohol and a clean cloth, or ear bud. (with the PC powered down)
Hi, I cannot clean it off. It's way too far down and I don't have anything small enough to clean it I don't think. It's too small of a gap for me to reach inside. Would it cause any problems if I turn my PC on with the thermal paste in those areas?

Oct 10, 2019
That paste shouldnt be electrically conductive, but I would suggest cleaning it off for peace of mind.
Spend a few minutes so you dont have to worry about it.
Take the motherboad out if necessary so you can get closer to it. Then, dip an ear bud (or whatever you call them in the US) in rubbing alcohol and gently clean up the paste.
I tried cleaning it the best I could and this is what I got: View: https://imgur.com/a/9Svm5r6

Do you think this is good enough?

Oct 10, 2019
As a caution , does you thermal paste tube say anything about it being electrically non-conductive?
My thermal paste does not say anything at all about it being electrically conductive. It's the thermal paste that comes with the Cooler master hyper212 evo Black. (The cooler master mastergel pro).

On their website for the paste description it says "Polymer oxides in the compound create high conductivity between the CPU and cooler base to transfer heat quickly. High CPU/GPU conductivity (8 W/m.k)" But that's all I can see.