Question Spilled Water into system

Jul 14, 2019
So i spilled about a quarter of water into my CPU it turns on just fine and stays on but my monitor flashes in between a black screen and the PC's display also there is a red light on my keyboard when i turn on my pc right by the USB part that you plug into the keyboard any help would be appreciated

Jul 14, 2019
Do i spilled about a quarter of water in my CPU and it turns on just but the display flashes on. and off there used to be. a red light on my keyboard when i turned it on but now it's gone

i dont know if trolling.... 4 posts... but ill consider this genuine

most societies nowadays agree that water + electric shit = boom
not in the literal sense though..... but see. bad combo, it shorted and now its gone, its dead, you can try to let everything dry entirely, use an air blower just to speed the drying process, and try, but eh... its probably dead.

Apr 19, 2019
It might be signaling that something might have been damaged out on the computer. Water and computers do NOT go well (unless it's a cooling system) together. The water spillage might have shorted something out on the graphics/display controller, causing it to flicker. If possible, try sending it to a computer repair shop to see what went wrong before it actually blows up.

Last edited: