Question Spilt drink over keyboard now does weird things

jerfop12

Commendable
Dec 16, 2017
Hey

I got this keyboard for like a few months and i spilled some milk over my left side, and i cleaned it will plugged in.
Asuming i pressed some stuff and bounded some actions to keys?, so when done i went to type and everytime i pressed keys such as ''shift, ctrl, esc, ~'' it does weird stuff like closing, opening task manager.

I did systemrecovery to 5 days ago, didn't fix it.

Is there anyway to fix this? Im writing this with my old keyboard & having no problems.

Is there anyway to fix this? Im writing this with my old keyboard & having no problems.
Forget about that keyboard after you spilled the milk on it. Fix it? you may try to open it to clean, but recommend to buy the new keyboard after spilled the milk or soft drink, etc. because you are hard to clean somethings, like: surge in the soft drink.

jerfop12

Commendable
Dec 16, 2017
Forget about that keyboard after you spilled the milk on it. Fix it? you may try to open it to clean, but recommend to buy the new keyboard after spilled the milk or soft drink, etc. because you are hard to clean somethings, like: surge in the soft drink.
It was not that much, but my keyboard is tripping big time for some reason.
It was only on my left side of the keyboard a few keys, but ill try tommorow see if its not doing weird.

But the thing that i wonder is that i bound keys to actions somehow, cause like its super tripping i open my taskmanager when i press shift etc.

You can check your manual and see if there is any way to reset the keyboard if it has internal memory, or use the software that supports it to do so.

I would bet you fried some component in it though. Take it apart, clean it up as well as you can, put it back together, hope it works.

Odds are you need a new keyboard.

jerfop12

Commendable
Dec 16, 2017
You can check your manual and see if there is any way to reset the keyboard if it has internal memory, or use the software that supports it to do so.

I would bet you fried some component in it though. Take it apart, clean it up as well as you can, put it back together, hope it works.

Odds are you need a new keyboard.
Keyboard works fully again, ggs.