Spirit Marionette + Freak Drive?

How does this one work with the No Repeat Action (NRA) rule?

Matthias steals Arika with a Spirit Marionette. Arika bleeds as
required. Then I play a Freak Drive on Arika (leaving her untapped). In
my same turn, I use Blanche Hill to steal Arika again.

Can Arika bleed again this turn?

Thanks

d:)

David Anderson

ncr39p@yahoo.com wrote:

> How does this one work with the No Repeat Action (NRA) rule?
>
> Matthias steals Arika with a Spirit Marionette. Arika bleeds as
> required. Then I play a Freak Drive on Arika (leaving her untapped). In
> my same turn, I use Blanche Hill to steal Arika again.
>
> Can Arika bleed again this turn?

No.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/