Build Advice Spirit of Motion - Scratchbuild PC Log

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
May 30, 2020
The remaining pieces of hardware are installed such as the CoolerMaster Master fan Pro 140, that I am using for the upper air intake.

The last tasks were setting up the colors for the RGB, setting up Windows and other stuff on the computer for my dad, and doing a little more "testing" (gaming haha).

Also, this is the last update! The next posts will be some video content and (many) final photos. I am beyond excited to share the build and my dad's reaction with you all!

May 30, 2020
Hey all. I have been tied up with some moving, travel, excuses, excuses... but it has finally come time to wrap this project!

I know many of you were excited to see my dad's reaction to the gift. I know I was out of my mind excited to finally show it to him after all these months! My good friend asked to do the video so check it out below!

Reactions: Flayed
May 30, 2020
It really came out amazing! I'm glad everything worked out so well.

And your dad's not THAT old!
Haha age is just a number! Thank you

Awesome job. Great video too!

I loved seeing your Dad's face at the reveal. I know how utterly proud he is of you!
I'm so thankful! My friend did such a great job with the video.

It puts a smile on my face every time I watch it 😊

May 30, 2020
Thank you everyone for the advice and support throughout the entire process. This being my first build log on a forum, I had more fun than I expected thanks to such a great community!

With the reveal out now, enjoy some final photos!

Reactions: GarrettL

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS