Question Split audio from two different applications to Headset and TV?

Dec 11, 2019
Is it possible to Split audio from two different applications to Headset and TV?
So for example, I want to have the TV listening to the Google Chrome (youtube) and my headset to any other application (mostly games/discord)
Thanks!

Yes, it is possible. As a matter of fact, Windows 10 has this feature built in. If your version of Windows 10 does not have this feature, then you need to update it.

1. Connect two or more audio playback devices to your PC.
  2. In Windows 10, go to Settings > System > Sound. You can also search for "sound" and click on Sound Settings.
  3. Under the heading Advanced sound options, click on App volume and device preferences.
  4. From these settings, you can set the output audio and input audio for each application independently.

Another method with a better user interface is to install a program called EarTrumpet.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/eartrumpet/9nblggh516xp?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

In this program, you can right-click on an application to change the audio playback device.

If you are using an older version of Windows, there is a way to do this with a third-party software. Unfortunately, I do not remember the name. I will try to search for it if necessary.