split level of the underworld???

PB

So as a request of Larrius Varro, I got rid of the Moraq Tong gang in the
councilclub by killing them (lot of noise).
Result of that was a bounty of 4000 but after receiving the ring of
surroundings from Larrius the bounty was gone (?).
Ok, ok, but now?
The Moraq Tong is gone and when I am correct, the Moraq Tong quests are also
gone?
For that reason I saved the moment before the killing, so that on a later
moment I can go in a different direction to fullfill the Moraq Tong quests?
Please some comments on this moral issue....
By the way....the Moraq Tongs quests is killing, killing ,killing....am I
correct?

pieter

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 13:56:55 +0200, "pb" <arrob747@hotmail.com> wrote:

>So as a request of Larrius Varro, I got rid of the Moraq Tong gang in the
>councilclub by killing them (lot of noise).

They were not Morag Tong, but Camonna Tong, a rival group.

>Result of that was a bounty of 4000 but after receiving the ring of
>surroundings from Larrius the bounty was gone (?).
>Ok, ok, but now?

He pulled in some favours to clear your name.

>The Moraq Tong is gone and when I am correct, the Moraq Tong quests are also
>gone?

No, the Camonna Tong never gives any outsiders quests at all. The Morag
Tong are assassins, with a more honorable outlook. The Camonna Tong are
interested in any crime that's profitable, and couldn't care less about
honour. Your disposing of this small group of them(there are plenty more
around) has no effect on joining the Morag Tong at all.

>For that reason I saved the moment before the killing, so that on a later
>moment I can go in a different direction to fullfill the Moraq Tong quests?
>Please some comments on this moral issue....
>By the way....the Moraq Tongs quests is killing, killing ,killing....am I
>correct?

Yes, pretty much just assassinations. Joining the Morag Tong is not
easy, though. You should start by asking in their Balmora guildhouse,
and then looking around in Vivec.

PB

thanks for your answer Greg, that clears the stuff for me..

pieter

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 22:17:47 +1000, Greg Johnson <greg.gsj@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Yes, pretty much just assassinations. Joining the Morag Tong is not
>easy, though. You should start by asking in their Balmora guildhouse,
>and then looking around in Vivec.

Can I give a ROT-13'd spoiler?

Don't bother unless...

lbh ner noyr (jvgu ybpxcvpx, fcryy be fpebyy) gb bcra 50 cbvag
ybpxf...