Question "Split" My Logitech 6 Speaker Sound System To Accomodate Sound From Wife's Computer?

Wolkie 72

Prominent
Aug 7, 2022
Hello Again!

I currently have an older Logitech system - model number Z606 5.1(replaces old model now dicontinued) - which is currently hooked into my main machine with green/pink RCA type plugs. It still sounds great, but my wife's computer (which I sometimes use as a backup for my gaming) which has the same plugins has some very tinny sounding speakers. Is there a way to "split" the wiring somehow so that the same sound I get from my speaker system could also become her sound? All my speaker wiring emanates from the top of this huge subwoofer and then feeds into a small desktop control unit which has now been replaced with a remote. See attachment.
https://www.logitech.com/en-us/products/speakers/surround-sound-speakers.html

I hope I have included enough information for you to help me. If not please let me know. I'm 72 with memory issues and don't always hit on all cylinders.

Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
From what I've read I'm assuming you're trying to get output from your wife's system to hook up to the Z606? The subwoofer does have the option for an auxiliary input, you can get a 3.5mm to RCA adapter and have your wife's system hooked to it but please keep in mind that you will have to switch between audio sources using the front panel buttons(on the subwoofer).

Why not grab a cheap 2.1 speaker system for your wife's system this holiday season(Black Friday) as opposed to splitting wires/inputs/outputs?

Wolkie 72

Prominent
Aug 7, 2022
From what I've read I'm assuming you're trying to get output from your wife's system to hook up to the Z606? The subwoofer does have the option for an auxiliary input, you can get a 3.5mm to RCA adapter and have your wife's system hooked to it but please keep in mind that you will have to switch between audio sources using the front panel buttons(on the subwoofer).

Why not grab a cheap 2.1 speaker system for your wife's system this holiday season(Black Friday) as opposed to splitting wires/inputs/outputs?
That sounds like the best option. I am very grateful for your time and expertise!