[SOLVED] Split network use

vesp3r

Distinguished
Hello everyone!
So here's the thing...
I want to be able to use 2 internet connections (wired one and wireless from time to time)
Though i want to use the wired connection as the main one and default connection but i want to know if there is a way to make some apps to use the secondary connection if its available. Is there any option like this? I want to be able to use my home network for more demanding stuff but since it gives me issues on some inernational connections i want to use my phone internet for those

Solution
Hello everyone!
So here's the thing...
I want to be able to use 2 internet connections (wired one and wireless from time to time)
Though i want to use the wired connection as the main one and default connection but i want to know if there is a way to make some apps to use the secondary connection if its available. Is there any option like this? I want to be able to use my home network for more demanding stuff but since it gives me issues on some inernational connections i want to use my phone internet for those
There is not an easy way. Changing which of the two connections is the default route may be the simplest option.

kanewolf

Titan
Hello everyone!
So here's the thing...
There is not an easy way. Changing which of the two connections is the default route may be the simplest option.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS