SPONSORED: Brother Laser/LED Printer Buyers Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

mty msi

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011
Not sure if it's still a current model but if not I don't see a replacement model listed here. My MFC 9840 CDW laser has a legal document size scanning bed, duplex prints and uses the high capacity cartridges.

I would also like to compliment Brother on their excellent phone tech support. I am very satisfied with both the product and the support.

coyotefreek

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2009
[citation][nom]mty msi[/nom]Not sure if it's still a current model but if not I don't see a replacement model listed here. My MFC 9840 CDW laser has a legal document size scanning bed, duplex prints and uses the high capacity cartridges.I would also like to compliment Brother on their excellent phone tech support. I am very satisfied with both the product and the support.[/citation]

The MFC-9970CDW would be the replacement. Its way down on the bottom of the page on Color All-In-One's. As mentioned in the article it supports duplex prints and high capacity cartridges. What they didn't mention is that it is also the only model with a legal size document bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS