Spring update won't install after asking to choose keyboard layout

May 20, 2018
After a successful download and install of the latest Windows 10 (1803) in my sumsang laptop (32bits) I was asked to choose a keyboard layout, which I did opting for what I always had: UK English. After that, I only got options to revert to early version, end and continue to Windows rollback, turn off my PC, trouble shooting and advanced options. I've tried all of the available options and it always get me back to those options (on an annoying loop).
Anyone experiencing the same /joy/?
Any suggestions on what should I do next?
Thanks for any help.
RFernandes

May 20, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from recfernandes54 : "Spring update won't install after asking to choose keyboard layout"

Hello! I'm new here. I hope one of you could help me.
After a successful download and install of the latest Windows 10 (1803) on my Samsung laptop was asked to choose a keyboard language layout which I did opting for what I always had: UK English. After that I was shown a blue screen with the options like: exit and continue to Windows rollback, turn off your computer, trouble shoot.... I have tried all the options and only got the same choices on the annoying blue window.
Rebooting the laptop takes me to the same place: Choose a keyboard language layout.
Anyone having the same problem? Any suggestions at all to help me with this?
Cheers
R Fernandes

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS