Sprint PCS stock is no more. All gone.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1293&e=4&u=/ap/20040423/
ap_on_bi_ge/sprint_stock&sid=95573418

If you had any stock in SprintPCS (PCS), today every share was replaced
by 1/2 a share of Sprint (FON) stock.

"KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Sprint Corp. on Friday recombined its wireline and
wireless tracking stocks into a single common stock. "

In article <rmarkoff-4AF364.16033323042004
@news04.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@msn.com says...

> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1293&e=4&u=/ap/20040423/
> ap_on_bi_ge/sprint_stock&sid=95573418
>

> If you had any stock in SprintPCS (PCS), today every share was replaced
> by 1/2 a share of Sprint (FON) stock.
>
> "KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Sprint Corp. on Friday recombined its wireline and
> wireless tracking stocks into a single common stock. "

Wow, Phillie. Something that's been announced for quite some time is
now news?

We said we were going to do this, and do it exactly this way.

--
RØß
O/Siris

In article <53a6bb1ffdf4a14a1f4d91cab9fd0086@news.teranews.com>,
O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote:

> In article <rmarkoff-4AF364.16033323042004
> @news04.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@msn.com says...
> >
> > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1293&e=4&u=/ap/20040423/
> > ap on bi ge/sprint stock&sid=95573418
> >

> > If you had any stock in SprintPCS (PCS), today every share was replaced
> > by 1/2 a share of Sprint (FON) stock.
> >
> > "KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Sprint Corp. on Friday recombined its wireline and
> > wireless tracking stocks into a single common stock. "
> >

> Wow. Something that's been announced for quite some time is
> now news?
>
> We said we were going to do this, and do it exactly this way.

You also said you were going to reduce churn, become profitable, and be
a WLNP winner and none of those happened.

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
> In article <53a6bb1ffdf4a14a1f4d91cab9fd0086@news.teranews.com>,
> O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <rmarkoff-4AF364.16033323042004
> > @news04.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@msn.com says...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1293&e=4&u=/ap/20040423/
> > > ap on bi ge/sprint stock&sid=95573418
> > >

> > > If you had any stock in SprintPCS (PCS), today every share was
replaced
> > > by 1/2 a share of Sprint (FON) stock.
> > >
> > > "KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Sprint Corp. on Friday recombined its wireline and
> > > wireless tracking stocks into a single common stock. "
> > >

> > Wow. Something that's been announced for quite some time is
> > now news?
> >
> > We said we were going to do this, and do it exactly this way.
>
> You also said you were going to reduce churn, become profitable, and be
> a WLNP winner and none of those happened.

Pure and udder bullshit Phillipe. I don't have a clue about the quote from
Lauer on being a WNLP winner, but I specifically remember SPCS's web
presentations that said they would be profitable by 1st or 2nd quarter in
2005 ... not 2004, but 2005 ...

You are so full of it, your eyes are brown ...

Bob