Spuddies Got A New Box!!!!

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
Finally after 3 long frikkin years I got myself a new computer. FINALLY!!! That is all you may go back to your lifes as if this never happened.

-Jeremy

<font color=blue>Just some advice from your friendly neighborhood blue man </font color=blue> :smile:

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
P4 2.53, 512 1066rd, p4t533 mobo with raid, Geforce4 ti4200, SBLive 5.1, 40gig Maxtor trying to get 3 more for the RAID controller, also the new model Intelli eye mouse supposed to have 45% better pointer percision havent seen anything on the contrary though.

-Jeremy

<font color=blue>Just some advice from your friendly neighborhood blue man </font color=blue> :smile:

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
ive heard great things about the logitech mice. but the ms ones are pretty good, i had one die about6 months ago.

how do you shoot the devil in the back? what happens if you miss? -verbal

tastim

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2002
I had an Intellimouse Explorer as my first optical mouse.... and by all means it was a great mouse.... but I damaged the cord in the keyboard tray of my desk and went and bought a Logitech Mouseman Dual Optical...... I won't buy a another Intellimouse as long as Logitech keeps putting out stuff this good...... the design took some getting use to at first but now I can't use anything else. I don't know if the dual lasers actually do anything, but I can say this mouse does feel a lot more precise when trying to use a sniper rifle in games..... doesn't skip pixels like my intellimouse did ;)

On top of that, once you get one of these in your hands, you realize how cheaply put together those microsoft mouses... they just FEEL cheap, from the buttons right down to the mousewheel.
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by tastim on 10/05/02 07:22 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

eden

Champion
My dad uses the Intellimouse Explorer, no problems with it, if used on a comp, though on laptops they feel skippy occasionally. Never use PS/2 with optical! We had been using the laptop for a year with the PS/2 way, everyone was always wondering why it kept skipping with the slightest fast movement! One day I decided to just go for the USB plug already, I mean it may be my dad's laptop which he would kill us if some bugs started, but I have had it with this skipping and wanted to explore the USB alternative. Indeed it became smooth.

As for Logitech's mice, I have a simple Logitech Optical, I could not agree more, Logitech is one of the best companies for accessories peripherals. Their mice are top quality, their keyboards are stylish, hell, a Logitech desktop is one pretty sight! I am close to that, owning an Optical mouse, the Internet Navigator, and a Quickcam. The 3 boxes of these peripherals make the room a bit greener!
I recommend Logitech with full guarantee, they have VERY nice pricing, and great quality and style.

--
What made you choose your THG Community username/nickname? <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/community/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=19957#19957" target="_new">Tell here!</A><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Eden on 10/05/02 07:34 PM.</EM></FONT></P>