Question SSD and USB won’t boot

Mar 26, 2021
Hello!
I just bought a new SSD and tried to install windows on it, but my USB won’t boot (it shows a black screen with cursor in the top, left corner). Tried to use an older Windows version, but it also stucks, just shows the Windows logo (Windows 10). Tried a lot of things in BIOS, reseting, updating, CMOS battery remove, RAM is ok, checked it, I press all the time F11 to choose what do I need to boot. I also used rufus and Windows Media Creation Tool (or dik how is called the oficiall windows installer). So I installed Windows on SSD on my friends PC (with USB tried to use on my pc), but it also refuse to boot it (also stucks on that damn black screen). Windows on my old HDD works fine and the system boot just the hard disk. I also tried to unplug all other devices from pc (graphics card, HDD, mouse, keyboard, camera etc.
I have a ECS MCP61M-M3 v1-0.a motherboard. (does not support AHCI)
Please help, don’t know what to do.

How did you prepare the installation USB?

Use Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, and let the tool format it, install the ISO to the flash drive.

You'd then want to be sure you are correctly trying to boot from the USB flash drive once it's prepped, which means jumping into your BIOS and changing the boot device priority/order, making the USB flash drive first...

Mar 26, 2021
How did you prepare the installation USB?

Use Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, and let the tool format it, install the ISO to the flash drive.

You'd then want to be sure you are correctly trying to boot from the USB flash drive once it's prepped, which means jumping into your BIOS and changing the boot device priority/order, making the USB flash drive first...
When I prepare USB with Microsoft Media Crearion Tool it shows me just a black screen with cursor in the top, left corner. (and I have changed the boot priority for the usb)