[SOLVED] SSD Benchmark requires 130 GB of Space?

Penrose

Commendable
May 26, 2019
So I was running a benchmark from UserBenchmark (Not the best benchmark out there, but a quick and simple one will do the job for me, plus, it tests everything on your PC pretty much including SSDs) All the components got tested except my SSD, it did test it's reading and writing speed however then said Drive bench execution failed ERROR Then said I require 130 GB of space where I only had 110. (It is a Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB M.2 SSD.) Do SSD benchmarks need this much space? If so, then why does it need so much?

I'm also a bit worried that running constant benchmarks where there isn't enough space on the SSD may damage it or something. (The reason I run the benchmark still is to test other components) am I being paranoid for nothing?

Solution
That's first I hear of, I run it with 120GB SSD of which more than half is used by OS and programs. Typical SSD and HDD benchmark uses 1 to 5GB for testing.
Btw. did you install Samsung driver ?

Penrose

Commendable
May 26, 2019
That's first I hear of, I run it with 120GB SSD of which more than half is used by OS and programs. Typical SSD and HDD benchmark uses 1 to 5GB for testing.
Btw. did you install Samsung driver ?

No I haven't, I've been using it for like 2 days now without the drivers, and I've downloaded severel stuff, is it ok to install drivers after using some storage still? And will this have done something bad to my SSD?