[SOLVED] SSD Can't be read Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 6

Mar 17, 2021
My computer was working great, no issues at all, but this morning when I woke it up and started using it, I encountered an error screen and it reset itself. It now won't read my SSD where my OS is located and it doesn't even show up in my BIOS as an option. Only my HD. Anyone know what could have caused this? I'm not amazing at this kinda thing but it does seem odd for it to just die like that in the middle of use.

Solution
My computer was working great, no issues at all, but this morning when I woke it up and started using it, I encountered an error screen and it reset itself. It now won't read my SSD where my OS is located and it doesn't even show up in my BIOS as an option. Only my HD. Anyone know what could have caused this? I'm not amazing at this kinda thing but it does seem odd for it to just die like that in the middle of use.
Reseat the power and data cables for the ssd or reseat the ssd in the slot......test
Reseat the power and data cables for the ssd or reseat the ssd in the slot......test

Solution