[SOLVED] SSD crash/not detected because rgb

Aug 3, 2021
recently i just upgrade my ssd from 128gb to 512gb , (same ssd .Adata SX6000LITE. i couldnt resist since my budget is so tight)
everything went smooth but then, everytime i boot up to windows and my rgb software (ASROCK polychrome) trying to detected my hardware , its crashed immediately /blue screen. and after re-booting, my bios/mobo didnt detect the ssd

before upgrade/when using 128gb ,theres been no single crash, only after i upgraded it

its not just the ASROCK polychrome , any rgb software that directly controll to hardware on motherboard e.x i also test thermaltake software since my ram its the same . and the result CRASH Blue Screen ,SSD not detected afterward

Does anybody know how to fix this ? since i can controll everything except ram on bios , its so off that the ram not synced (rainbow) while other is static

i migrate /clone it with macriumreflect software

heres the spec

CPU Intel i3 10100
GPU gtx 1650
MOBO asrock b460m pro4
Storage HDD , WD BLUE 1TB
SSD , adata SX6000 Lite 512gb
RAM Thermaltake toughram z-one 2x8gb 3200 (xmp on 2666)

Last edited:
Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Did you reinstall your OS onto the new SSD or did you migrate the OS(clone it)? If the latter, please recreate your bootable installer for Windows 10 using Windows Media Creation Tools and then proceed to reinstall the OS. BIOS version for your motherboard at the time of writing? Speaking of motherboard, the only indication of the motherboard you have is that it's from ASRock.

Please list your full system's specs for us.

Lutfij

Titan

Did you reinstall your OS onto the new SSD or did you migrate the OS(clone it)? If the latter, please recreate your bootable installer for Windows 10 using Windows Media Creation Tools and then proceed to reinstall the OS. BIOS version for your motherboard at the time of writing? Speaking of motherboard, the only indication of the motherboard you have is that it's from ASRock.

Solution
Aug 3, 2021

here is my spec

CPU Intel i3 10100
GPU gtx 1650
MOBO asrock b460m pro4
Storage HDD , WD BLUE 1TB
SSD , adata SX6000 Lite 512gb
RAM Thermaltake toughram z-one 2x8gb 3200 (xmp on 2666)

and yes i clone it from the old ssd

im not sure where is the right display version of my bios but heres what i got from 'System Information'

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. p1.50, 31/08/2020
SMBIOS Version 3.2