Question SSD Dead?

Sep 22, 2019
So this morning I had launched uplay and it started a wildlands update. I noticed it was stuck in allocating diskspace for a while- about 20 min. ( there was only about 48g left on this drive). I tried to cancel the update but it was unresponsive, i tried to launch task manager to force a shut down, but it was unresponsive as well. I waited a bit longer thinking it would come back with a insufficient disk space message at some point, but 20 minutes later still nothing. So i did a hard reset. I noticed right off that something was wrong, it took forever to get to the bios and then very long to get to the OS, usually my system boots in a few seconds. I tired to disconnect the ssd, just to re initialize it and the bios would see it ( but still took forever to get into the bios with the drive connected) but windows wouldn't. Disk management can see it but i cant do anything with it, i get a "wrong action" when trying to initialize it. I did do the leave just the power plugged in for 30 minutes and then turn it off, do it again idea ive seen, but that was futile. TIA for any help/Ideas