Question SSD disappearing?? please help.

Jan 16, 2023
Hi All,

I have around 6TB of SSD storage in my PC as below:

nvme:
500gb 970 evo m.2
2TB Crucial P2 m.2

Sata:
1TB WD blue
500gb wd blue
2TB MX500

Now before I bought the 2TB p2 I had an old sata m.2 in the pc for 18 months, but I buy a p2.. after about 3 weeks it starts disappearing and making games crash so I send it back and get another one.. at that time a sale went on so I got the 2tb MX500 as well and got rid all my mechanical storage. Problem is I have been storing my games on the MX 500 and now I started using the crucial P2 I have started getting the same issue as before.. game crashed.. then came up as if it needed installing, tried that said there was a write error, restarted my PC and now the P2 is not showing in file explorer and not even when I go into disk management.

I have checked all the settings in BIOS and think I have them set as need be and made sure I have all my sata drives plugged into the correct slots so I am really stuck with this, some help would be very appreciated.

Rest of my specs:

i9 10850k
ASUS ROG Strix Z-490-F gaming motherboard
32gb Corsair Vengence pro RGB 3600mhz
Gigabyte Vision OC 3080Ti

Ralston18

Titan
Any relevant error codes, warnings, or even informational events in Reliabiltity History and Event Viewer?

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)? History of heavy use for gaming or video editing?

Disk drive(s): makes/models noted. How full?

What games? Source(s)?