Question SSD Disk Write Errors On Everything

Feb 16, 2021
I rebuilt my PC about a year ago with a new ROG Strix 390E and i9-9900k processor. Since then I haven't been able to download anything at all without errors and my dvd drive and HDDs won't show up at all on my system. I have 3 Samsung 860 Evo SSDs installed and they show up just fine and operate but like I said they get endless errors. The only workaround I've got right now is an onboard NAND drive running my OS and my main programs because it doesn't get any errors at all. I also discovered that downloading directly to a portable SSD and running steam games from it works well. However this is a temporary workaround because I really want my SSDs working properly. I've run multiple memory tests and my memory is perfectly fine. The only thing I can think is that it's a faulty motherboard? Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2021
I'm sorry. They are actually 860 Evos. They are 2.5" form factor. I do massive mods on games and edit videos for a friend so I need a lot of space.

Feb 16, 2021
Yeah I've tried all the sata ports. The PSU is an EVGA - GP Series SuperNOVA 1000W ATX 80 Plus Gold and I had the same issues when i tried to set it up as raid.