Question SSD Dissapearing in bios, reappear after reboot.

Aug 6, 2021
My PC Specs
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3800X
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Gigabyte
Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 GAMING X
RAM: 4x 8GB 2666 Corsair Vengence
SSD: Crucial MX500 1TB M.2 SATA
HDD's: 3x 1TB WD Blue (One is very old, and rest is newer)
PSU: Inter Tech Argus 720W
PC was custom built by me.

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 330 15-ich
CPU: Intel i5 8300H @ 2.30 GHz
GPU: GTX 1050
RAM: 2x 4GB 2666 ???
ORIGIN DISK: 1TB WD Blue
CURRENT DISK: Crucial MX500 500GB SATA

A while ago in Poland I bought 3x 1TB MX500 SATA SSD's and another one that was 500GB for my laptop, I switched out the slow and terrible HDD in my laptop to the faster SSD which was way better, but for some reason when I completed setup it kept booting into the USB stick again, I kept reinstalling and found out if I restart the computer 2 times after setup, it shows the drive in bios. It's always been like this from now on. Whenever I turn on my laptop now it shows an error message stating it can't find windows boot manager or a boot drive, but when I restart it does it again, but when I get to the selection screen it shows the drive and I can boot into it. It would really help if anyone could help me fix this.

Today I wanted to replace all the hard drives in my desktop with SSD's, so I take the pc to the living room, connect it to the tv and all peripherals that are essential, then one of the 1TB SSD's. I start cloning the drive with AOMEI Partition Assistant to the SSD and everything seems to be fine, after it got to 96%, and said there was some activity in the drive and had to abort, so I got kinda pissed and tried again. I restarted the computer to see the drive all corrupted, then I restart into bios to see it not there and I thought this was very similar to the laptop problem so I restarted again into bios and look who there, my SSD, I boot into Windows fine and see the drive not Initialized and empty, I initialize it again and start cloning again. It got stuck at 3% and did nothing, so I restarted it again to see it corrupt again only this time making me worried that I wiped out the old drive, but when I take the SSD out and restart everything is fine. I plugged it in, did the same thing to get it working, and tried putting 15GB of videos in there to see if it was a fake drive or not, I thought it was at first cause it did crash, but after another try, it worked and I could play all videos seamlessly, so I start cloning it again now and it's going fine. The solution to these problems is probably to fix the Disappearing SSD Syndrome so if anyone could help me with that, thank you.

Aug 6, 2021
Small update to the situation, one of the 3 SSD's seems to maybe be faulty, whenever I try to clone that one SSD it seems to pause for a long time, keep going then just pause infinitely. I tried wiping it but it does the same as cloning. This SSD is the one with the Disappearing SSD Syndrome. So I'm guessing it might be broken or faulty. After this, I'm gonna run a Check Disk to see if it's healthy or not.