SSD Doesn't Appear in BIOS Boot Menu

Jan 19, 2019
I recently had all of my computer components moved into a new case, with more room for future upgrades. In the process I also installed some liquid cooling tubes for the cpu, and added 32 GB of ram since everything was being moved around.

Everything was working just fine with no issues before, but now I am getting stuck in a loop where I can only get to the Asus UEFI BIOS screen on startup. My HHD is showing up in the boot drive when I press F8, however my SSD with windows 10 installed on it isn't showing up. Everything is plugged in firmly, I've tried resetting BIOS to default, using just 1 stick of RAM, powering up with no hardware connected, and changing the DRAM frequency a bit but I haven't had any luck.

Any thoughts on how to fix this issue? I'm not super tech savvy so please give painfully thorough instructions if you can.

My specs are as follows:
-Asus Z170I Pro Gaming Motherboard
-Intel Core i5 6600k 3.5GHz processor
-Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 32gb 3200 MHz of RAM (formerly had 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz)
-Silverstone SX-800 LTI Titanium power supply
-2TB Western Digital Black Edition HHD (which does appear in the boot menu)
-250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD (which does not appear in boot drive)

Screenshots Link: https://pin.it/xlnhjicbs3ymy2

Jan 19, 2019
Yeah Windows 10 is on the SSD. I don't have a USB slot that will work with the SSD, and I also don't have a disc drive in my machine so unfortunately I currently can't install windows 10 onto another device until I have access to a friend or family member's computer.