SSD Giveaway with OCZ, Enter Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
Is your rig getting a little slow? Have a build that could use an upgrade? Time to replace that aging hard disk drive with a brand new SSD!

We teamed up with our friends at OCZ Storage to present our Toms’ Hardware readers a trio of 3 Toshiba SSD prizes! Want to win a new SSD? Enter below.

[widget="https://gleam.io/gdA31/ssd-giveaway-with-ocz", 800][/widget]

In this sweepstakes, you can win one of three Toshiba TR200 series SSDs, ranging in size from 240 GB all the way up 960 GB. The Toshiba TR200 series is built for hardcore gaming and data-intensive applications. Each drive features read and write performance speeds of 550 MB/s and 544 MB/s respectively.

Prize List:

Grand Prize: Toshiba TR200 SSD, 960GB, MSRP: $289.99

First Prize: Toshiba TR200 SSD, 480GB, MSRP: $149.99

Second Prize: Toshiba TR200 SSD, 240GB, MSRP: $89.99

[strike]The contest will run from 3pm October 30 10 until 11:59pm November 13 (times in EST).[/strike] We've extended the giveaway until 11:59 PM November 17th! This contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, and the United Kingdom. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary.

To enter the sweepstakes, go to our giveaway thread and follow the instructions to enter!

Good luck!

joz

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
I could use a SSD. But isn't green the Mushkin color? I always associated OCZ/Toshiba drives with grey/light-blue....

Rodney Wilder

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2013

That was the OCZ branded colours, all newer drives are officially under the Toshiba storage branding and marketing colours.

HaB1971

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
6 ways to enter I don't and will not use 5 of them... so all I have is a Gift idea... donate these drives along with some older computers to school... a poor one mind you...

khanmein

Commendable
Jan 22, 2017
No international giveaway? If I'm selected as the winner, can you guys send to my cousin/friend who's staying in the US? This will be my best Christmas gift in 2017. Cheers.

martygj72

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016
Wow, how cool & what good timing. I sold my car to build a pc, the laptop just did't cut it.

The budget was so tight, needing a keyboard and monitor too, I had to make a cut in the budget somewhere. That's right, I have the old portable 2.5" 5400rpm 500GB HDD, I can rip the case of it and wack my Windows 10 from my laptop Win7 upgrade on it (purchased a key after the free upgrade-Transferable), for now its working and up and running. But soooo sssloooow.......

Sold the laptop to buy an SSD, came here to get some advice on M.2 Raid0 or 1x M.2 (OS) & 2x SATA SSD for running games and programs. Limited budget and storage space might become an issue. Hmmm, I think my logic is telling me the later for integrity of the OS.

Thanks for giving everyone a chance to win something, everyone loves free stuff.

joz

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008

And this just makes me miss Mushkin even more...they are slowly disappearing year after year...

Kuroyuki28

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016
Quick question, How do you know if you won or if you lost the raffle/gamble? All it tells me is that it's ended.

The winners will have been notified and received their prizes by now so you and I didn't pass the post.

I'll close the thread now but our esteemed leader will get an alert to the new posts and reopen it and respond to you if he has any more to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.