Question SSD GUID table suddenly has error

Vampire737

Reputable
Jul 9, 2015
So i'm experiencing a weird problem
I had a new kingstone A400 480GB SSD installed on my pc about 4 months ago, and installed windows 10 on it, and everything worked smoothly
about 2 weeks ago i was working on photoshop and suddenly the computer froze for about 20 or so mins and then it blue screened and restart giving me the message "boot.mgr is missing".
after much struggle to fix it, i finally unplugged the ssd plugged it into an ssd to usb adapter and connected to my laptop, ran partition guru from diskgenius and it gave an error saying that the ssd had a wrong parameter in it's GUID table, hit correct and viola it worked normally, for about 2 weeks that is.
The same problem just happened again this time i was playing borderlands 2, froze, restarted, "boot. Mgr missing", partition guru gave me the below message, and it's working again now, no data loss that i have noticed so far.
https://pasteboard.co/I7pGY7y.png
My question is why something like this might be happening and how to prevent it?

Sorry for the long question and thanks for the help.

overclocked systems (CPU and/or RAM run beyond spec) can induce errors which can cause corruption, or, of course, the SSD might have actually failed...; as already mentioned, I'd RMA it if possible, and hope the law of averages work better on the next unit....(with power removed, maybe try a different SATA data cable too, just in case)

I've only used Samsung SSDs, but, many also respect Crucial's run of SSDs (BX/MX series) the past several years....