[SOLVED] SSD + HDD Combo.

JamuZcs

Reputable
Sep 16, 2016
Just picked up an SSD today. Had many problems getting windows on it. Once i did i was able to boot windows 10 on my SSD. But with that being said i had no files or anything on my desktop. I do not know how to get my stuff from my HDD to work at all whilst being booted from my SSD.

Solution
Just picked up an SSD today. Had many problems getting windows on it. Once i did i was able to boot windows 10 on my SSD. But with that being said i had no files or anything on my desktop. I do not know how to get my stuff from my HDD to work at all whilst being booted from my SSD.
Right.
You have a brand new clean install on your SSD. It knows nothing about the old stuff on the HDD.

Nor can you use the old applications. Your old desktop? Also unusable.
Treat this just like the very first day you turned this system on.

USAFRet

Titan
Right.
You have a brand new clean install on your SSD. It knows nothing about the old stuff on the HDD.

Solution

JamuZcs

Reputable
Sep 16, 2016
Right.

So with only having a 240gb SSD how will this work? Just reinstall and etc? First time having an SSD.

TRENDING THREADS