[SOLVED] ssd in old computer acer veriton

May 23, 2021
hi people i have just been given acer veriton sff 4630- i5 4440 . 5oogb hdd-8gb ram. i was thinking of putting a ssd 500gb in computer alongside hdd. ijust want to speed up the machine if i can i only use it for web surfing youtube etc. can you please give info on what to do thanks dave

Solution
hi people i have just been given acer veriton sff 4630- i5 4440 . 5oogb hdd-8gb ram. i was thinking of putting a ssd 500gb in computer alongside hdd. ijust want to speed up the machine if i can i only use it for web surfing youtube etc. can you please give info on what to do thanks dave
If there is at least one free SATA slot you can install practically any SATA III SSD. Nothing different than installing HDD.
To get any benefits out of SSD you need to transfer or reinstall OS on it. Easiest done if SSD is of same or lager capacity than HDD.
If there is at least one free SATA slot you can install practically any SATA III SSD. Nothing different than installing HDD.
To get any benefits out of SSD you need to transfer or reinstall OS on it. Easiest done if SSD is of same or lager capacity than HDD.

Solution