Question SSD is no longer a boot option after upgrading my MOBO and CPU

Feb 14, 2020
I recently upgraded my CPU and MOBO. I previously had an Intel i5-6600K and my motherboard was the ASUS Z170-P. I have Windows 10 installed on both my HDD and my SSD, but I set the SSD to be the priority boot option because it was obviously faster.

I recently upgraded to an Intel i9-9900KF and my motherboard is now the ASUS PRIME Z390-A.

Since my upgrade, the BIOS does not see my SSD as a potential boot option anymore, it only sees my HDD under the Boot Priority menu. However, the BIOS does show that it recognizes my SSD as a STORAGE DEVICE. When I go into the Boot section of my BIOS, it does not even show that my SSD is a boot option.

Is there some settings that I have to change or is there something that I have to do in my BIOS in order to make my SSD able to be a boot option again?

Thanks in advance!

Feb 14, 2020
Can you show screenshot from Disk Management?
(upload to imgur.com and post link)
I’m at work now so I’ll have to do that when I get home but I can tell you from memory that in Disk Management, it shows that my allocated partition of my HDD says “Boot” but my main allocated partition of my SSD does not