[SOLVED] SSD is not seen by bios

Jan 27, 2019
I got the your pc ran into a problem windows blue screen while playing rust the game. Tried every fix I could find. I ended up using parted magic to wipe the drive. I went to reinstall windows and it gave me an error while installing. I went for a second try and had to format the drive (240 gig san disk ssd) and it froze up during the formatting process. I waited 30 minutes before doing a hard shut down on my computer. Restarted it and the ssd is not detected in my bios anymore or parted magic. I've tried unplugging and plugging back in. Still no luck. Any help would be well appreciated :)

Solution
I'd try another SATA data cable and SATA port....if the drive is still acting up with a new cable and port (you can try another SATA power cable (use one made for your PSU if a modular PSU!) ; if the drive is still acting up, it may simply be the rare SSD failure.
I'd try another SATA data cable and SATA port....if the drive is still acting up with a new cable and port (you can try another SATA power cable (use one made for your PSU if a modular PSU!) ; if the drive is still acting up, it may simply be the rare SSD failure.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS