[SOLVED] SSD isn't read by Win10, it does how up in BIOS, but can't be accessed in any way

Jan 3, 2020
Hi. A while ago I got an SSD from Vaseky on wish.com (yes i know its a crappy company).
After about 2 days SSD stoped working entirely. If its connected to my PC, it will simply load endlessly and PC will not boot to the end. I know the SSD causes this because the moment I unplug Sata cable it suddenly boots up.
I can see the SSD in BIOS but as I mentioned PC cant boot with it, and if I plug it in when my PC is already on, I can see a new disc being added, however it cannot be accessed, and everything that has to do with seeing any files stored on any disc cause a giant lag for up to several minutes. It feels as if my PC is trying to read the SSD and uses all of its power to do so, but it can't. While the SSD is in I cant use things like device manager or anything else that would otherwise display it. What can be the issue? It was working for 2 whole days. There was no accident or failure or overheating. it just stopped working

Solution
I mean, im using it right now for my windows as i stated in the brackets next to it in my previous post.
I think I paid a bit more, but that was about 3 years ago.
Im currently considering buying a hybrid SSHD "
Seagate ST1000LX015 FireCuda 1 TB
" What do you think about it?
You've been using it for 3 years?
Or bought it 3 yrs ago and just installed it now?

A hybrid? No.
Unlikely that is actually cheaper than a real 1TB SSD.
Jan 3, 2020
Windows 10 pro
ryzen 7 2700x 8x 3.70GHz
16gb ram 3200MHz hyperXfury DDR4
GTX EVGA 1070 FTW
Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE ATX
PSU Be Quiet! 700W Bronze 80+
SSD CRUCIAL BX300 120GB (windows is here)
do you need any other info? Oh and I will be doing a format of the SSD right now, maybe after reinstalling windows something's going to happen.

Jan 3, 2020
Ancient device. Hope you didn't pay more than $25 for it.

Is it accessible in any way?
I mean, im using it right now for my windows as i stated in the brackets next to it in my previous post.

USAFRet

Titan
You've been using it for 3 years?
Or bought it 3 yrs ago and just installed it now?

A hybrid? No.
Unlikely that is actually cheaper than a real 1TB SSD.

Solution