Question SSD issue

Dec 8, 2020
Hello everyone !

so i got my new pc build couple months ago, and since then i had some problems with the ssd and i couldnt really figure out whats going on so i decided to seek for advice before i go and get a new one ...

whenever i try to install or extract big files the disk usage jumps to 100% and everything starts lagging to a level where i cant even move my mouse properly .. in these cases i need to wait till the whole operation ends .. in addition the boot up time varies from 20-50sec, same goes for shut down time .. so whats the matter here ?

any help will be appreciated ^^

ps: i have only ssd .. no hdd till now ..

Rexer

Distinguished
I have download problems too. Unfortunately my system is older and lacks some expertise. I've done everything from hardware updates, made sure my bios was updated, cleaned out my temp files, ran disk clean up, defragmented the drive, ran the error checker, unloaded my browsers save files and ran spyware/virus/malware scans. No cigar, I'm slow everywhere.
Last time everything went slow was the Comcast guy was an idiot, hooked up my neighbor to my high speed cable.

USAFRet

Titan
I have download problems too. Unfortunately my system is older and lacks some expertise. I've done everything from hardware updates, made sure my bios was updated, cleaned out my temp files, ran disk clean up, defragmented the drive, ran the error checker, unloaded my browsers save files and ran spyware/virus/malware scans. No cigar, I'm slow everywhere.
Last time everything went slow was the Comcast guy was an idiot, hooked up my neighbor to my high speed cable.
Please start a new thread for your particular situation.

Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS