Question SSD just formats itself and everything gets converted to unallocated.

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
So I have ADATA SU630 256 GB as my windows drive. 7 hours earlier, when I was working on the PC, it gave me the notification to scan and repair the file system in the notification panel. I clicked on it and it started. After a while it told me to restart. I restarted and it said "Checking and repairing C: Drive 20%". After it went to 100%, the screen went black and there, the windows got corrupted. Upon startup, it showed me the blue screen and kept restarting.

After multiple tries, it stopped giving display. When I jumped the CMOS, it stopped even starting. No fans, nothing. I found that cheap motherboards like Zebronics don't start if they don't have a CMOS battery. I changed it and it gave display.

I insterted my windows GPT bootable drive. the setup loaded perfect but the SSD was UNALLOCATED!!!

I couldn't create a partition with CMD or format it. It gave me a Cyclic redundancy check everytime.

Big Brain time, I installed windows on my HDD which I use alongside the SSD.

I got the SSD to work with the windows on HDD with a software called "HDD Scan". It quite worked. Now I have reinstalled everything on the SSD and I am writing this forum with it.

THIS SAME THING HAPPENED BEFORE!!!!
Last time, I shut down my PC after finishing some work and rebooted it, and it was too slow. Nothing was loading on time so I rebooted again from the ALT+F4 menu. And this exact same thing happened.

I don't want this to happen ever again, It takes a lot of time to get it to work.

Specs:
Core i5 3470
GT 1030 EXOC white GALAX
Zebronics H61
Cooler Master Bronze V2 MWE 450 watt
12 GB RAM 1600 MHZ (Hynix 4 GB and HyperX Fury 8 GB)
ADATA SU630 256 GB
WD Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM