Question SSD m.2 issues - advice please

Aug 8, 2020
I installed windows, Mobo (MSI B450 Tomahawk Max), & GPU drivers on my WD Blue 250GB SSD M.2 yesterday. everything worked fine until today when Windows would not boot up. I used MSI’s Secure Erase to erase all content on the SSD due to possible corrupted files. I installed Windows & all drivers on my 2TB HDD so I could be up & running again but now I cannot get my SSD to do anything. It shows up in my BIOS, it shows up in disk management as Unknown, Not initialized, Unallocated 232GB. It will not let me select “MBR or GPT” when the pop up comes up “Use the following petition style for selected drives” gives me “request can’t be performed due to I/O error”. The drive comes up in diskpart, i’ve tried to clean it there with it “succeeding” but once I type create partition primary, it goes back to “I/O error”. I’ve tried just about everything google has told me to do, minitool MBR fix, etc but nothing is fixing it.

Aug 8, 2020
Windows was on the SSD, but wouldn’t boot today so i managed to get it off the SSD by wiping it completely & everything is now on the HDD working fine for now.
Before i installed windows again i did disconnect the 2tb hard drive leaving only my SSD connected but it continuously gave me error codes saying it can’t be installed so i managed to get it on my 2tb instead. nothing is currently on the ssd. can’t get it to do anything

Windows was on the SSD, but wouldn’t boot today so i managed to get it off the SSD by wiping it completely & everything is now on the HDD working fine for now.
Before i installed windows again i did disconnect the 2tb hard drive leaving only my SSD connected but it continuously gave me error codes saying it can’t be installed so i managed to get it on my 2tb instead. nothing is currently on the ssd. can’t get it to do anything
Have you checked for any issues with the Storage controllers and Disk drives in Device Manager?