SSD not detecting old HDD.

Aug 8, 2018
So I recently purchased a new SSD and was able to set it up alongside my HDD and download windows on it and what not, but when I boot off it and go into disk management my HDD is not showing up. When I check in the BIOS both the SSD and HDD are detected and if I boot off the HDD I can still see my SSD but, once again, when I boot off the SSD I just can’t seem to find my old HDD in order to use it as storage (I’m trying to use my HDD to play games that I have downloaded on it without having to redownload them and at the same time boot off my SSD) I’ve tried nearly everything but it just wont detect it. Not quite sure what to do at this point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Solution
It also happened to me. When I change my main disk to kingston ssd, one of my hdd can't be detected. But one of my main disc can be detected, that was my former main disc for os.

robbieluna11

Prominent
Oct 1, 2017
It also happened to me. When I change my main disk to kingston ssd, one of my hdd can't be detected. But one of my main disc can be detected, that was my former main disc for os.

Solution