Question SSD not showing in OS boot manager ?

Apr 26, 2022
Hi guys,
I have installed a new samsung SSD into my laptop for Windows 11. My SSD works perfectly using few days my laptop boots up very fast but recently I am getting a error system32/ winload.efi
error code: 0x000000e
and I don't know what is going with the laptop but when I enable legacy then after few restart the laptop works fine NOTE: SSD is working properly. I did clean installing of windows 11.

I did some research and I found that in my OS boot manager my SSD is not showing up. Please help me out.

Apr 26, 2022
when I was installing windows 11 I used legacy bios , while secure boot is enabled and my legacy is disabled in bios, were as in my disk management my disk1 is ssd. Please help me how to fix it!! If you have a guide step by step let me know and one more thing How to undervolt CPU in windows 11?
I found that in my OS boot manager my SSD is not showing up !!!

Q)What is the difference between legacy and UEFI bios?? which is good one?

when I was installing windows 11 I used legacy bios , while secure boot is enabled and my legacy is disabled in bios, were as in my disk management my disk1 is ssd. Please help me how to fix it!! If you have a guide step by step let me know and one more thing How to undervolt CPU in windows 11?
I found that in my OS boot manager my SSD is not showing up !!!

Q)What is the difference between legacy and UEFI bios?? which is good one?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGz0Io_dh_I

TPU and secure boot need UEFI and disk formatted as GPT. Winrows installed in UEFI mode can also BOOT with BIOS in Legacy/CSM mode but not other way around. It doesn't matter if disk is SSD or HDD.
BOOT Manger will show only a disk that is active with OS installed.