Question Ssd not working properly

Jul 3, 2019
Hello, so about a month ago I upgraded my pc going from a 1060 3gb an old crummy case and a 400w psu to a 2070 OC new case and a 750w Corsair psu.everything worked fine for the first couple hours but then my pc randomly shut down and when I booted it it came up with bios and my ssd with windows on it wasn’t there so I couldn’t boot. So I went back into he pc and after movin a couple things around it worked again. Then a couple hours later it happened again so I left it for the night and in the morning fixed it doing the same thing it has been fine for the past month but around 1 week ago. It started going up to 100% usage on ssd and I’ve tried fixing it and it just keeps coming back then earlier today it was fine so I got off to go swimming. Booted it up again and I was greeted with no signal so I restarted then was greeted by bios where my ssd was no where to be found. I already had planned to upgrade my ssd in about a month on my birthday so I’m not super worried I just wanted to know what I could do currently to have this stop happening with the 100% usage and randonly not being recognized.
Thank you. Sorry for long msg btw.

Last edited by a moderator: