SSD ongoing nightmare

Smeagolknows

Commendable
Jul 18, 2016
Hello everyone.
I have formatted my SSD (OCZ Vertex Turbo) a lot of times in the past using ubuntu,windows xp,vista,7 and now windows 10.
My problem started when i transitioned from ubuntu to a windows OS if i remember correctly. Suddenly when i powered my pc after it loaded bios it showed me the message " Please insert correct boot device ".
So i tried a lot of things i found online like changing boot device priorities,using startup repair with windows tool.
Cmd commands to fix boot. But nothing fixed it.
Everytime i installed an OS on this SSD and shutdown the pc, i would get the message 'please insert correct boot device' or 'can't detect operating system' .
This has been happening for 2 years now.
So as i had that problem i just installed my OS on one of my HDDs and everything worked fine but i noticed my pc was a lot slower when using my HDD than using my SSD.
Anyway i just rolled with it until now. I decided to upgrade to windows 10 and try to find a fix for my SSD so it can work normally again but this nightmare keeps on coming back.
Everytime i install windows 10,install my graphics card drivers and getting it ready to use,i shut it down and here comes the message again ' please insert correct boot device".
I found something called testdisk in one of the posts here and i thought i would give this a try but i'm stuck as i don't know what to do.
Here is an image after using deepsearch in test disk on my SSD.

Untitled.png

I hope you can give me any tips to solve this issue,thank you for reading and sorry for my english and the long post.

Solution
First of all you may be dealing with a defective SSD. See if you can test it with OCZ's diagnostic tool. See...http://ocz.com/us/download/ssd-utility

The next time you power-up the PC access the boot menu by pressing the appropriate key on your keyboard. Your motherboard's manual should tell you which key to press. See if the SSD is listed on the boot menu and select it as the boot device.
First of all you may be dealing with a defective SSD. See if you can test it with OCZ's diagnostic tool. See...http://ocz.com/us/download/ssd-utility

The next time you power-up the PC access the boot menu by pressing the appropriate key on your keyboard. Your motherboard's manual should tell you which key to press. See if the SSD is listed on the boot menu and select it as the boot device.

Solution