[SOLVED] Ssd or M2 with adapter

HannuVa

Reputable
Feb 24, 2020
asustek computer inc m2n32-sli went slow when installed win10pro, worked perfect with win 7. I got 8gb ddr2, a saphire grafic card, 1tb hdd. Im guessing harddrive is the issue and if so what should i choose. Neither of my solutions will give 100% so should i try with sata ssd and what type of them. Im not so in with all techs what is involved

Solution
That is an ancient motherboard and system.

Just get ANY SATA SSD in the size you want for it. Do not bother with an M.2 drive in an adapter its a waste of money.

HannuVa

Reputable
Feb 24, 2020
A SATA SSD drive. Your motherboard is listed as max 8GB RAM, so you can't do anything about that.
Yes i have max ram. So only thing to try is ssd. I was only wondering if m2 shoul be better than sata ssd. But i think i wont get 100% from either but hope to get rid with slow reaction time in the beginning. Pc was built for win7, now when support ended i threw in win10 and that didnt work properly anylonger. I guess with that old motherboard i dont have any other options than ssd or total upgrade. I thank you for answere it helped me make my decission. Could though try long time perspective n try m2 and if dont work make a bigger upgrade :) Recommandation for low budgett upgrade would be nice :)