[SOLVED] SSD Placement Inside PC Case

Sep 14, 2019
Hello everyone,

Hope you are all safe and sound during these troubling times.

I have finally run out of space on both my SSDs so I've decided to set up another one by myself. Being a pc newbie of sorts and seeing how every hardware store is currently closed, I tried my best to figure out how to connect it. I am providing you with an image showing the ONLY way I was able to set it up and place it within the case. Please let me know if this is acceptable or will it cause damage in the long run/near future.

https://ibb.co/VjFJG1M

Thank you for your time and stay safe!

Sep 14, 2019
Thank you for the reply!

It's an Antec GX1200. Yes I am able to insert another SSD where you pointed, but the issue is that when the hardware store guy put everything together he did it in such a way that I can hardly move anything inside.. If you believe the way I did it could cause severe damage then I will immediately unplug it and try to set it up better later.

EDIT: You can actually spot the drivers inside the "box" below the SSD. The power supply is there and the drivers are to the right.

Sep 14, 2019
Sloppy is an understatement! I will try and sort it out as soon as they reopen. But youre saying that it won't cause any damage to the pc yeah?

Sep 14, 2019
I see. Thank you for the info! I will try and play around with it. In the meantime, I shouldn't expect any problems though right?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS